This is a “must” for every visitor to Bangkok.
- Wat Traimit – The temple of the sitting Buddha
- Wat Pho – the temple of reclining Buddha
- Royal Grand Palace
- Wat Benchamabopitr – The Marble Temple
Duration: 4.5 – 5 hours
Pick up from hotel in Bangkok. Visit the largest golden Buddha with 5.5 Tons of pure and solid gold in Wat Trimitr.
Driving along Chinatown to Wat Pho, the temple of reclining Buddha
Continue to The Royal Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha temple.
Visit the last temple at Benchamabopitr. The temple was built from marbles imported from Italy in 1899 and commonly known among foreign tourists as the Marble Temple.
Transfer back to the hotel
- Private A/C transportation
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
Dress Code for Grand Palace – Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must reach the ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers.
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandals (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, Novices and Thai People from countryside)
Visitors who dressed as mentioned above can borrow free clothes and shoes at the Grand Palace’s changing room.
- Visitors wearing shorts, sandals or T-shirts are not permitted entry.
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
PRIVATE TOUR – Price per person in Thai Baht
Valid from 01 January 2020 to 31 October 2020
|Mins 1 Adult||1||2||3||4||5||6||Child (4-10 yrs)|
|Price per person||4,000||2,700||2,500||2,200||2,100||1,900||1,200|