Siam Niramit is a world-class performance of Thai arts and cultural heritage. This spectacular show is performed on the gigantic stage listed in the Guiness World Records. The show features over 100 performers, lavish costumes and stunning set designs. Enhanced special effects and the most advanced technology of the world are used to produce a very realistic, stimulating and inspiring experience.
- Siam Niramit Gate opens at 17:30 hr
- Buffet Dinner starts at 18:00 hr
- Siam Niramit Show starts at 20:00 hr (80 mins)
- Available: Everyday
- Reservation: Same Day Booking is possible before 15:00 hr.
At Siam Niramit, the gates open at 17:30 p.m. for access to the restaurants and other facilities such as: Village of the Four Regions, Traditional Thai Massage, Outdoor performances, Elephant rides, Souvenir shops. Other than the spectacular show, do come early because there are lots of activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times which is not easy to find nowadays.
- Performed on the gigantic stage listed in the Guinness World Records
- 100 performers with more than 500 costumes
- Amazing special effects using the world’s most advanced technology
- An excellent introduction to Thailand’s history and culture
PRE-SHOW AND ACTIVITIES
- Traditional Thai Village
- Outdoor dance performances
- Elephant feeding & rides
- Traditional Thai Massage
- Souvenir shops
SIAM NIRAMIT SHOW (starts at 20:00 p.m. with a duration of 80 minutes without intermission)
ACT 1 – JOURNEY BACK INTO HISTORY
Scene 1 – The North: The Ancient Kingdom of Lanna
Scene 2 – The South Seas: Traders from overseas
Scene 3 – Issan, the North-East: Legacy of Khmer Civilization
Scene 4 – The Central Plains: Ayutthaya, the Mighty Capital
ACT 2 – JOURNEY BEYOND IMAGINATION
Scene 1 – Fiery Hell
Scene 2 – The Mystical Forest of Himapaan
Scene 3 – Blissful Heaven
ACT 3 – JOURNEY THROUGH JOYOUS FESTIVALS
Shows of nationals festivals, associated with seasonal changes and important religious events, including the distinctive Loy Krathong – a favorite festival, celebrated all over Thailand on the full moon of the 12th lunar month.
|Prices Per Person||1||2||3||4|