If you would like to get away from the night crowds that Bangkok is well-known for, this may be the bike ride tour for you. You’ll see Bangkok in a different light as we explore the capital by night.
Traditional Chinese lanterns and colorful shop signs will create a peaceful atmosphere as the local pedestrians wander by. With a much less hurried environment, we have plenty of time to visit Bangkok’s largest flower market. Ride alongside the Chao Phraya River to watch the ships sail under the Majestic Memorial Bridge, and pass by the Grand Palace lit up at night.
Bangkok by night is an experience you should not miss!
- Experienced local guides
- Customized city bikes
- Child/adult helmets (optional)
- Refreshing drinks en route
- Ferry river crossing
- Long-tail boat rides
- Local style light meal
All of our tours start and end at our office on the edge of Chinatown
Dietary restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free are not a problem! Please mention it when you book or to your guide.
- Moderate cycling skills are required
- Suitable for children > 5 years old
- For women, knees, and shoulders should be covered during temple visits. dress modestly or bring a cover-up (such as a scarf or a sarong)
JOIN GROUP TOUR – Price per person in Thai Baht
Valid from 01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
|Mins 2 Adults||Adult Price||Child Price|
|Price per person||950||775|
- Child: Age between 5-12 years old
- Price Exclude: Transfer