Leaving The busy Market environment of Chinatown behind we ride our bikes through small Alleyways known locally as size and small side streets known only to the locals.
Then meet up with classic long-tail boats to Journey further into the rural outskirts of Bangkok. See the wonderful canals a Bangkok that has earned the city the name the Venice of the East to see the lifestyle of a time gone by.
From your boat, you’ll see scenes of classical wood-framed homes built on stilts and life of the people who live on the river.
Returning to our bikes the tour continues through luscious green areas as we explore the Forgotten Bangkok plantations. Unsurpassed in Beauty this peaceful ride will leave us refreshed for our return to Chinatown.
- Experienced local guides
- Customized city bikes
- Child/adult helmets (optional)
- Refreshing drinks en route
- Ferry river crossing
- Long-tail boat rides
- Local style light meal
All of our tours start and end at our office on the edge of Chinatown
Dietary restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free are not a problem! Please mention it when you book or to your guide.
- Moderate cycling skills are required
- Suitable for children > 5 years old
- For women, knees, and shoulders should be covered during temple visits. dress modestly or bring a cover-up (such as a scarf or a sarong)
JOIN GROUP TOUR – Price per person in Thai Baht
Valid from 01 November 2019 – 31 October 2020
|Mins 1 Adult||Adult||Child|
|Price per person||1,850||1,350|
- Child: Age between 5 to 12 years old
- Price Exclude: Transfer