This half day private tour is exclusively made by our intentions to cover all Bangkok’s highlights within the same day
8:30 a.m. Pickup from your hotel
9:30 a.m Visit the Flower Market
10.00 a.m Continue to Wat Pho, home of the sleeping Buddha temple, and the leading school of massage in Thailand.
11:00 a.m. Take a ferry across the river to Wat Arun, The Temple of Dawn. Situated on the west bank of Chaopraya River. It has and imposing spire over 70 meters high, beautifully decorated with tiny pieces of colored glass and Chinese porcelain placed delicately into intricate patterns.
12.00 p.m. Visit the Royal Grand Palace and Emerald Buddha temple, one of the most important landmarks in Bangkok.
1.00 p.m. Continue to the Wat Intharawihan, The Buddhist temple complex which famous for its enormous standing Buddha.
2.00 return to the hotel
- Private A/C transportation
- Private English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Ferry Fees
- Bottled of water
Dress Code for Grand Palace – Unsuitable clothes are
- Short trousers (long trousers must reach the ankles), mini skirts, culottes, tights and fisherman trousers
- Sleeveless shirts and undershirts as outer garments
- Rolled up shirt sleeves, whether long or short
- Sleeping suits, see-through clothes, bare shoulders
- Sandals (including every type of shoes without heel straps or closed heels), except Buddhist Monks, Novices and Thai People from countryside)
- Visitors wearing shorts, sandals or T-shirts are not permitted entry
General Terms and Conditions
- The given time frame is an estimate timing only and can deviate due to traffic, road conditions, weather, pace of tourists and/or any unforeseen reason
PRIVATE TOUR – Price per person in Thai Baht
Valid from 01 January 2020 to 31 October 2020
|Mins 1 Adult||1||2||3||4||5||6+||Child (4-10 yrs)|
|Price per person||4,000||2,600||2,400||2,200||2,000||1,900||1,000|